Jordan L. Berkhouse
Jordan joined the firm in 2019 after graduating from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. Berkhouse is a born and raised Texan and he is proud to be serving the Oklahoma community. Jordan began his collegiate career in Pennsylvania where he graduated with a bachelors from Grove City College in 2012 with a double major in Philosophy and Biblical and Religious Studies. Jordan continued his education by obtaining his Masters in Religion at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia where he met his wife, Lauren. Together, they moved to Oklahoma so that Jordan could pursue his passion in law. Jordan splits his practice primarily between medical malpractice defense and municipal liability litigation.
In his free time, Mr. Berkhouse enjoys spending time with his wife Lauren and their little sheltie, Calvin Hobbs. They are excited to welcome their first child later this year.
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Municipal & Governmental Liability Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Defense
Admitted to Practice:
- Oklahoma, 2019
- United States District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Grove City College, B.A., 2012
- Westminster Theological Seminary, M.A.R., 2016
- University of Oklahoma School of Law, J.D., 2019
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Oklahoma Bar Association