W. Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones joined the firm in 2020 after cutting his teeth for two years (and through several jury trials) with the Tulsa County Public Defender’s Office. Caleb focuses his practice on medical malpractice defense and municipal liability litigation—but he is eager to tackle any legal issue that comes his way.
Hailing from the Ozarks of southeast Missouri, Caleb is a proud first-generation college student and bootstrapper. He achieved his B.A. in English and Classics from Grinnell College in 2013, where he graduated with Phi Beta Kappa distinction. After working for AmeriCorps in Tulsa Public Schools, Caleb obtained his law degree with Highest Honors from the University of Tulsa in 2018.
Caleb is a history buff, and he also enjoys being regularly humbled by his wife, Mackenzie, in trivia.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Personal Injury/Tort Litigation
- Municipal Liability Litigation
Admitted to Practice:
- Oklahoma, 2018
- Grinnell College, B.A., 2013
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., 2018
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Tulsa County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Salutatorian of University of Tulsa Law School class of 2018, Order of the Curule Chair, George and Jean Price Award for Legal Reasoning, Authorities, and Writing.
- Recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award (for highest grade in class) in:
- Civil Procedure I & II
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure—Police Practices
- Legal Writing I & III
- Agency and Partnerships
- Secured Transactions