Best & Sharp is pleased to announce that six of its attorneys were named in the 2017 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list of the state’s outstanding lawyers. Super Lawyers selects attorneys based on peer nominations and each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The goal is to create a list of outstanding attorneys which can be used by attorneys and consumers alike in searching for counsel. The final published list represents no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state.
- Timothy Best – Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Health Care, Civil Litigation
- Sean McKee – Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, General Litigation, Personal Injury – Products
- Thomas Le Blanc – Civil Litigation, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- Matthew Free – Appellate, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
Attorneys 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less, can be considered for the Rising Stars List. The selection process is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process but no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Super Lawyer’s Rising Stars list.
- Benjamin Reed – Civil Litigation, Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Construction Litigation
- Carrie McNeer – Civil Litigation
For more information, see firm listing at Superlawyers.com.Share This